Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Consensual Sexuality

I don't care what your gender preference is.
Either way.
Really. I don't care.
I don't care if you 'come out' or if you keep it locked up in a not-so-secret closet.
It doesn't matter to me what you like to poke it in, or like to be poked from.. as long as it is mutually consensual.

So tired of hearing it on the news, seeing it on TV..

If God has a problem with your preference: He will take that up with you in the afterlife.
If Nature has a problem with your preferences, she will intrinsically breed out of existence that which does not propagate work.

So I tell you this: It is not our/society's place to shun or promote any choice related to mutually consensual sex.

My own, deeply personal, opinion is that 'gay' marriage itself is an oxymoron. A sin in God's plan. I don't believe two people of the same gender can truly love each other the way a man and a woman love each other.
But I will NOT stop you, or put you down, or in any way not allow you to live your lifestyle, as long as what you do it totally mutually consensual.

I'm sure some asshat will take a warped view of my comments as "your way allows [insert nasty idea here]!".
NO, it does not. Consensual implies informed. Abusing trust, responsibility, or lying is not consensual.

No comments :