Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cataclysm Discipline Priest Pawn Scale

Here is the pawn scale I use on my level 80 and level 81 discipline priests in the new World of Warcraft Cataclysm instances. (Poor Raz!)

These are not exact numbers, because I haven't found the gear on the AH to compare [read:tweak]. But they are weighted and seem to work just fine so far. I do get a lot of compliments on my healing. :)

Spirit is low because I never seem to run out of mana (yet!), even wearing a mix of item levels from 175 to 308 gear.
Haste is low because I'm mostly popping instant cast spells, Prayer of Healing being the exception.

( Pawn: v1: "Discipline Priest": Intellect=1, CritRating=0.5, HasteRating=0.3, MasteryRating=0.4, SpellPower=0.7, Spirit=0.1 )

And the mandatory ads.. please go buy this awesome game!

No comments :