Friday, August 26, 2011

RealNetworks Sues Dutch Webmaster Over Hyperlink To Freeware


No. No. No. And hell NO.

If YOU drive to my house and ask me where the next crack house is, and YOU drive there then my question is: How in hell am I responsible for anything going on at that location or your actions?

Answer: I am not. I am not responsible for YOU. I'm not committing any crime. I'm not abetting in a crime.

Look, I honestly don't know if you are a drug agent looking for more information. Or a crackhead looking for a hit. Don't know.. don't care.. much..

I don't know if you are some person's parent looking to save their kid from something awful.

All I am doing is being a good Samaritan, doing my best to provide help.

/sigh

Back to the Internets. My belief is any link should be able to link anywhere. If I can type it, guess it, create it, or even faceroll it.. basically if my computer can access your link from the public-side of the internet, then I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CONTENT.

Realnetworks, if that is your real name, you need to stop being asshats and scrap your failed business model. Leave us Alone.

No comments :