Friday, January 25, 2013

Silence Inception

So I was walking around a police station without any of the police noticing me.
I realized that that way no one noticed me was very similar to the way the Silence move about, they make you forget as soon as you look away from them.

This made me think, 'well then the only way to see them them was to not let them look into your eyes'.
As a test, I went into an empty room, closed my eyes, and extended my arm outwards.

It made physical contact with something!

Bang! Heart racing, forced myself to open my eyes. It was just my backpack.
My arm had landed on my backpack. I awoke and laughed at myself for being so silly.

Then I thought to myself... 'I don't have a backpack..'. That thought popped me awake again!
I was laying on the couch with my arm against the back of the couch alone in my room.

I had just been inceptioned by the Silence. :)

No comments :